On request, I will post some recipes in English.
These crisp breads are nutritious and very tasty!
2 dl pumpkin seeds
1 dl sesame seeds
2 1/2 dl flaxseeds
2 dl sunflower seeds
1 dl quinoa (not cooked)
2 dl gluten free oatmeal
1 dl wholemeal gluten free flour (oatmeal, rice or mix)
2 tbsp Psyllium husk
2 tsp Himalaya salt
1 tbsp erythritol or sugar
Around 10 dl water
1. Set the oven to 160 C hot air heating
2. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and let it swell for 10 min.
3. Spread the dough over 3-4 baking trays depending on the thickness you want.
4. Bake for around 75 min. Be sure it becomes crispy and not burned.
5. Take the tray out after 15 min and cut it up in squares with a pizza cutter and put them in the oven again.
6 change positions of the trays after half time.
7. Put the crisp breads on a grate and cool.
8. If they are still soft, you can turn them over and bake them a bit longer.